these are good, ive been nibbling on a bar of this for a few days.
(i dont know about you but i looove dark chocolate)
a whole bar is 2.1 grams of carbs.
0.7 grams carbs per serving.
Hello my beautiful (and fair trade!) answer to after-dinner sweet cravings.
Lunch: Boston lettuce & baby spinach with orange bell pepper, baby tomatoes, hard boiled egg and tuna (with a lil mayo and spicy mustard) and extra virgin olive oil as the dressing.
(Please do not remove the source)
This looks so yum!
- OH GOD IT’S DINNER TIME I AM SO HUNGRY WHAT DO I DO
- CHILL OUT I GOT THIS
- Chop up one medium-ish onion, and set it to cookin’ on medium heat in a medium sauce pan along with a generous drizzle of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil for those of you that don’t speak Food Network) (…MEDIUMM)
- Once your…
- One cup almond milk
- 90g cup non fat greek yogourt
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
Optional: instant coffee
Blend together and let freeze for an hour and a half
Calories: 120 calories, 7g protein, 4g carbs
Vegan Chunky Monkey Shake: (150 calories/serving)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup of chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup of cubed ice
Blend all ingredients together and pour into two glasses for deliciousness that satisfies that chocolate craving.
*pour all in one glass